Cryo Thermal Facial
Safely and effectively uses cold temperatures to rejuvenate and smooth the skin. A painless and a non-invasive alternative to botox or face lift.
Benefits of Cryo Facial
Cryo Facial combines the power of cryotherapy to increase your body’s ability to produce collagen and elastin.
- Tone and tighten skin
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Increases your body’s ability to produce collagen and elasti
- Activate healing and cell repair
- Reduce inflammation
- Boost circulation
How does Cryo Facial work?
Cryo Facial uses thermotherapy which is the use of cold temperatures to causes constriction in the blood vessels, this extra blood helps collagen be produced reducing wrinkles and cellulite. It also reduces pore size and improves the elasticity of the skin. Reference: Click Here
How does it feel?
The feeling is rather pleasant due to the start of the treatment which is generally done with a short period of skin warming and a gradual but rapid decrease of the temperature. At the end of the treatment, the thermal shock appears very quickly, which gives a feeling of warmth and lightness at the same time.
Who shouldn’t do it?
There are few contraindications to the treatment those include:
- Raynaud’s syndrome
- Allergy to cold
- Pregnant and breastfeeding woman
- Severe diabetes
- Serious problems with Liver and Kidneys
- under 15 years of age
- For Cryo Facials, you cannot have had Botox or Fillers within the last 90 days
- Thrombosis/extremely severe varicose veins