CRYO FACIAL (7 MIN) – $29 (Reg $50)
Wrinkles & lines
Tightens & firms skin
Soothing of eczema,
Psoriasis & Dermatitis
Small, controlled stream of nitrogen is used vapor to rapidly lower the surface temperature of your skin, stimulating a strong rejuvenation that promotes healing and makes you look younger. It works by naturally constricting your blood vessels during the treatment, then allowing them to dilate after it’s over. The quick constriction and dilation of these blood vessels helps to flush out toxins faster, boosting circulation and calming inflammation.
While this therapy originally came about to treat arthritis patients, many CryoFacial reviews have shown that it’s also ideal for restoring a rosy glow to your complexion, reducing swelling in any areas of the face that look a bit puffy and relieving symptoms of rosacea to get a lighter, more even skin tone.
Cryotherapy has lots of advantages
- These treatments give you younger-looking skin by naturally decreasing the appearance of wrinkles and smoothing out lines in the skin caused by the normal aging process.
- Your skin becomes tighter and firmer in response to this therapy.
- This therapy repairs dead skin cells and gives your skin greater elasticity because it boosts collagen production.
- It gives fast relief for skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- The cryo stream stimulates blood flow to help your skin heal more quickly from the inside out.
- See your pores becoming smaller and more refined as a result of the cryotherapy rejuvenation process.
Try CryoFacial sessions if you have:
- any kind of skin irritations or even sunburns
- chronic redness of the face
- swelling around the face and neck
- acne-related ailments
- skin rashes
- slight lines and wrinkles that you’d like to lift
- eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis